Monday, October 31, 2011

Costume and Crafts Blog, Number 1

It's Halloween. Best day of the year... At least for me. If I worked in a Hospital, not so much...(unless I worked the transplant Unit, but that's neither here nor there)

After years of denying any kind of artistic streak,  I have come to recognize that my string of rather elaborate projects involving paper mache, chicken wire, paint, clay, construction paper, hot glue, fake fur and a lifetime supply of duct tape might be pointing at something that has been clear to everyone but me for the longest time. I LIKE TO MAKE STUFF. Ok, I said it.
This blog is about trying to document some of my past projects, find some support and keep a log of the silly things I do in my free time.

Who knows, maybe I'll get some commission work out of this too. Now wouldn't that be fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. I will see if I can find that shark costume. And there is a wolfshead lying around somewhere...

    ReplyDelete